Saturday, August 28, 2010

New to this

Hi followers, or not followers.. (because I just started this)
I just thought I would try something new, i.e. this blog. So nothing really happened today of great importance. I just wanted to make this to see if I have an interesting life.

You know what I hate, when people jog on the road, ESPECIALLY when there's a perfectly good sidewalk right next to them. They're probably thinking, "I'M SO SPECIAL! I'M GOING FASTER THAN EVERYONE ON THE SIDEWALK! I'M LIVING ON THE EDGE RIGHT NOW!" I mean, I could understand if it was a crowded sidewalk and he needed to get past them because they're too slow, but COME ON!! If there's NOBODY there then why do you go on the side of the road.

Okay that's it. Go home. Don't forget to rate, comment, and subscribe... Oh, that's youtube...

No comments:

Post a Comment